First, let me start off by saying that your comments are always welcome!
I appreciate any corrections, additions or questions that you may have about the content of a particular blog post. I'm also eager (when time permits) to participate in a discussion as well.
Having said that, there are some rules that I want to establish for the comment section on my blog.
IMPORTANT: If you do not follow these rules, I may edit out your comments, hide or delete them. I may even ban you if you cross the line.
Here are the rules:
- Questions and discussions should be relevant to the blog post. No exceptions.
- English only. For non-English speakers please use Google Translate.
- Bad words and profanity are allowed where appropriate. But don't abuse it.
- No flame wars. Be nice. Try to understand another person first. Don't call anyone names.
- I will not allow any discussion of politics, religion, race, sex and other incendiary subjects.
- I'll have to apply US Laws to the discussion. Anything deemed illegal in US will be removed.
- Don't post any images or videos. They only break the flow of the blog. Some may be allowed as links-only.
- Links must be approved before they are posted. Any unrelated links will be removed.
- No ads. If you're commenting on a commercial product, make sure that it's relevant to the discussion.
- If you post any spammy sh*t, I will ban you right away.
- And lastly, if the comment section gets out of hand, I will close it. So don't ruin it for everyone.
A few requests to the blog readers, if you don't mind:
- Please flag any comments that you find inappropriate. It will help tremendously.
- If you want to link to any of my blog posts, you can copy their URL from the address bar in your web browser. Or, if you need a shorter link, use the "Share" button on the top of each blog post. You can include such URL as a reference in your own work or publication. But please don't scrape my content. You can link to it, but don't do copy-and-paste of the blog contents one-to-one. That is not OK.
- Don't copy-and-paste any of my content to public forums, such as Stackoverflow and the like, that usurp free user contributions. I do not give them permission to display my content. In other words, you can only post links to my blog articles but not the content itself.
- Also here's the policy for the images that I have in my blog posts.
- And lastly, if you find any glitches in the way this blog works, please make a screenshot and report it here.
Thank you for reading the blog, for participating and for following these rules!