Small Office Tools is a suite of computer programs designed with one goal
in mind - to help with specific tasks in a small business office. Each
of the programs targets one particular area. Our thinking behind this
simple - why do you have to pay monthly fee for a larger software when you may not even
use everything it has to offer?
Cash Counter is a cash counting software that was designed to help small business managers, retailers, cashiers or check-out personnel to balance their cash tills. Simply count each denomination in your till and enter it into the program to see if your till is balanced. Cash Counter will keep the record of your cash counts for you.
- Count each denomination in your till and enter it into the program to see whether your till is balanced or not.
- Cash Counter remembers your previous cash counts for future reference.
- Allows to specify Petty Cash items currently taken out of the till.
- Provides on-screen and printable reports of the current cash count, as well as the previous ones.
- Designed for multi-user application, so each count can have a person associated with it.
- Supports multiple currencies world-wide.
- Allows to customize currency denominations for your specific needs.
- We're striving to provide a multi-language interface as well. [Click
here to offer translation]
- We designed this software having a hands-on experience in running a small business.
- We designed this app with accessibility features in mind & welcome users' input for improvement.
- No monthly fees! You pay a small one-time price for the number of copies you need.
- A free trial version is available. Download it below and see if it works for you. You will have 30 days to decide.
Review the following screenshots of the Cash Counter software:
What better way to learn more about a software than to see it in action?
Watch the following screencasts:
To learn more see the
Cash Counter Manual
Operating System listed in compatibility above.
There's a small one-time price that covers multiple computers. No monthly fees!
Check FAQ 12
for details on the license cost.
Before buying it though, please download a trial version below. It will work for 30 days.
After downloading a trial (or a demo) copy of the program you will receive fully
functional software that is only limited by the number of days that you can
use it. You're welcome to try and evaluate it within the trial period. In
case you decide to keep this software, please consider buying your copy
that this software is distributed on per-copy basis, meaning that you will need to
pick its license depending on the number of copies that you intend to use.
You may try this software for FREE during the trial period and
decide if you'd like to purchase it. In the end of the trial period you
will be required to purchase this software to continue using it, or to
uninstall (or deauthorize
) it from all
computers that you ran it on. You can purchase this software license at any time before the trial
period expiration. You are allowed to distribute the free downloadable
demo package of the software at no charge among any people and organizations.
You are NOT ALLOWED to modify, rename or reverse-engineer any parts of the trial package
and/or its description; distribute it under a different title and/or
author's name; sell, rent or receive any financial gain from this
software, as well as register it with unauthorized name obtained without
making a purchase.
The authors of this web site and of this particular software guarantee that this computer program does not contain any intentionally
deleterious or harmful material that may somehow adversely affect your system. All software posted on this web site
is custom-built computer programs
that were designed primarily for our personal use. We test it for some time before posting it here. In spite of that and due to the fact that we are
human, we do not exclude a possibility for this software to contain errors and unintended glitches that may present misinformation in programmatic sense
and/or may temporarily affect your computer's stability. If such is the case,
let us know through the feedback on this site
and we will do our best to
correct the problem and supply you with the latest update.
And last, by downloading and using this software you agree to do so "as is" without any implied or expressed liability from the authors and/or distributors of this software.
Check Frequently Asked Questions to find answers to yours
For updates & latest info follow us on Twitter
We promise that the installation package that you download from this page will not contain any adware, marketing toolbars, or other "nuisance" software not associated with the product described on this page.
Windows 10 Store
Report Errors and Glitches