|Compatibility:||Windows 8/10/11 (32/64 bit)|
Small Office Tools is a suite of computer programs designed with one goal in mind - to help with specific tasks in a small business office. Each of the programs targets one particular area. Our thinking behind this concept was simple - why do you have to pay monthly fee for a larger software when you may not even use everything it has to offer?
Cash Counter is a cash counting software that was designed to help small business managers, retailers, cashiers or check-out personnel to balance their cash tills. Simply count each denomination in your till and enter it into the program to see if your till is balanced. Cash Counter will keep the record of your cash counts for you.
- Count each denomination in your till and enter it into the program to see whether your till is balanced or not.
- Cash Counter remembers your previous cash counts for future reference.
- Allows to specify Petty Cash items currently taken out of the till.
- Provides on-screen and printable reports of the current cash count, as well as the previous ones.
- Designed for multi-user application, so each count can have a person associated with it.
- Supports multiple currencies world-wide.
- Allows to customize currency denominations for your specific needs.
- We're striving to provide a multi-language interface as well. [Click here to offer translation]
- We designed this software having a hands-on experience in running a small business.
- We designed this app with accessibility features in mind & welcome users' input for improvement.
- No monthly fees! You pay a small one-time price for the number of copies you need.
- A free trial version is available. Download it below and see if it works for you. You will have 30 days to decide.
ScreenshotsReview the following screenshots of the Cash Counter software:
ScreencastsWhat better way to learn more about a software than to see it in action?
ManualTo learn more see the Cash Counter Manual.
FAQCheck Frequently Asked Questions to find answers to yours
RequirementsOperating System listed in compatibility above.
Check FAQ 12 for details on the license cost.
Before buying it though, please download a trial version below. It will work for 30 days.
You may try this software for FREE during the trial period and decide if you'd like to purchase it. In the end of the trial period you will be required to purchase this software to continue using it, or to uninstall (or deauthorize) it from all computers that you ran it on. You can purchase this software license at any time before the trial period expiration. You are allowed to distribute the free downloadable demo package of the software at no charge among any people and organizations.
You are NOT ALLOWED to modify, rename or reverse-engineer any parts of the trial package and/or its description; distribute it under a different title and/or author's name; sell, rent or receive any financial gain from this software, as well as register it with unauthorized name obtained without making a purchase.
And last, by downloading and using this software you agree to do so "as is" without any implied or expressed liability from the authors and/or distributors of this software.