|Compatibility:||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 & Server 2003/R2/2008/R2/2012/R2/2016 (32/64 bit)|
- Obfuscation (or scrambling) of classic ASP files that may contain HTML markup, with VBScript & JScript blocks inside.
- Script Encoder Plus fully emulates and surpasses the capabilities of the original Script Encoder, or screnc tool from Microsoft.
- Script Encoder Plus is currently developed and fully supported to run on the latest operating systems (unlike discontinued screnc from Microsoft.)
- Minification, compression (reduction in size) of HTML, classic ASP, JScript, VBScript without obfuscation.
- Flexible settings for obfuscation that allow to fine-tune levels of scrambling.
- Runs with a GUI interface that allows to preview 'Before' and 'After' scripts to see the results of obfuscation and more.
- Ability to preview obfuscated page and compare it with original document.
- Special tools to locate parts of code between the original and scrambled scripts.
- Scrambling of C/C++/MFC source code files into solid code chunks making them hard to view or edit.
- Support for built-in function to check correctness of JScript and VBScript code.
- Support for international code pages and file encodings (overall Unicode/UTF-8 support.)
- Ability to change code page and file encoding while saving a script.
- Ability to make a Linux-compatible file (with a single line-feed at the end of lines.)
- Command line support, for expansion of the GUI functionality.
- Support for batch conversion of entire folders using command line & more.
ScreenshotsReview the following screenshots of the Script Encoder Plus software:
ScreencastsWhat better way to learn more about a software than to see it in action?
ManualTo learn even more see the Script Encoder Plus Manual.
FAQCheck Frequently Asked Questions to find answers to yours
RequirementsOperating System listed in compatibility section above.
You may try this software for FREE during the trial period and decide if you'd like to purchase it. In the end of the trial period you will be required to purchase this software to continue using it, or to uninstall it from all computers that you ran it on. You can purchase this software license at any time before the trial period expiration. The purchase requires paying a one-time license fee. You are allowed to distribute the free downloadable demo of this software.
You are NOT ALLOWED to modify or rename any parts of the demo package and/or its description; distribute it under different title and/or author's name; sell, rent or receive any financial gain from this software, as well as register it with unauthorized name obtained without making a purchase.
And last, by downloading and using this software you agree to do so "as is" without any implied or expressed liability from the authors and/or distributors of this software.