|Compatibility:||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 (32/64 bit)|
DescriptionDid you ever want a simple program to record your podcasts, Internet radio, Pandora*, Spotify*, or satellite radio* (Sirius or XM)? Don't go any further. Simple Radio Recorder will do it for you. And most of all, if you register within the first 30 days, it is also FREE!
- Can record AM/FM or satellite radio broadcasts*, as well as sound from your stereo system, Boom-box, TV, YouTube, Internet radio* (such as Pandora*, Spotify*, or others) and computer software and games.
- Easy-to-understand, step-by-step explanation of how to buy and install necessary hardware**.
- Ability to record in MP3 and uncompressed PCM sound formats.
- Can set a repeating schedule for unattended recording of any length.
- Supports setting up of multiple recording schedules.
- Can save recording schedules into files for easier access later.
- Possibility to wake system up from sleep or hibernation at a scheduled time for recording.
- Can set other scheduled events, such as running programs, opening files or Internet pages and playing music, as well as sending the system into suspended power state.
- Can play back the live sound broadcast over a device connected via a Line-in or a Mic jack.
- Can be run from a command line to maximize potential application.
- Does not contain any commercials, pop-ups, crap-ware or any "hidden ware". (If downloaded from this site.)
- And best of all - it is FREE if you register your copy within the first 30 days!
** - Minimum hardware installation may be required to begin recording of the sound input off some devices.
ScreenshotsReview the following screenshots of the Simple Radio Recorder software:
ManualAvailable offline after the program is installed. Hit F1 when the Simple Radio Recorder is up on the screen.
FAQCheck Frequently Asked Questions to find answers to yours
- Sound card to provide sound input. (Sound card's support for "StereoMix" or "WaveOut" is required to record sound playback from the web browser or other running apps. More details.)
- Speakers for sound playback (not required for recording.)
- Windows XP SP3, or later OS.
- Minimum required RAM: 512MB.
- Free disk space to place recorded files. At least: 2GB.
- Hardware support for ACPI to be able to wake from suspended power state, such as sleep or hibernation (not required for recording.)
FREE if followed the EULA included in the installation package.
You may use this software for as long as specified in the included EULA, make as many copies of the downloaded package as required, and distribute it among any people and organizations at no cost.
You are NOT ALLOWED to modify or rename any parts of the downloaded package and/or the manual within it; distribute it under a different title and/or author's name; repackage or re-distribute separate components of the downloaded package; sell, rent or receive any financial gain from this software, as well as register it with unauthorized name obtained without making a purchase or a free license provided by www.dennisbabkin.com.
And last, by downloading and using this software you agree to do so "as is" without any implied or expressed liability from the authors and/or distributors of this software.
By downloading and installing this software you acknowledge that you will not violate any copyright laws in effect in the country, county, state and province that you reside in or acquire recorded material from. You also agree to respect the rights of the owners and/or proprietors of the recorded material and hold harmless the authors and distributors of this software. Any material illegally obtained using this software is done so without any knowledge of the aforementioned parties and should not be used as a basis for litigation against the authors and/or distributors of this software. All violations are subject to the copyright laws of the United States of America.