Did you ever want a simple program to record your podcasts, Internet radio,
Pandora*, Spotify*, or satellite radio* (Sirius or XM)? Don't go any further. Simple Radio Recorder will do it for you. And most of all, if you register
within the first 30 days, it is also FREE!
- Can record AM/FM or satellite radio broadcasts*, as well as sound from your stereo system, Boom-box, TV, YouTube, Internet radio* (such as Pandora*, Spotify*, or others) and computer software and games.
- Easy-to-understand, step-by-step explanation of how to buy and install necessary hardware**.
- Ability to record in MP3 and uncompressed PCM sound formats.
- Can set a repeating schedule for unattended recording of any length.
- Supports setting up of multiple recording schedules.
- Can save recording schedules into files for easier access later.
- Possibility to wake system up from sleep or hibernation at a scheduled time for recording.
- Can set other scheduled events, such as running programs, opening files or Internet pages and playing music, as well as sending the system into suspended power state.
- Can play back the live sound broadcast over a device connected via a Line-in or a Mic jack.
- Can be run from a command line to maximize potential application.
- Does not contain any commercials, pop-ups, crap-ware or any "hidden ware". (If downloaded from this site.)
- And best of all - it is FREE if you register your copy within the first 30 days!
* - Satellite radio receiver and antenna are required for satellite radio
recording. Subscription to a service may be required to receive
** - Minimum hardware installation may be required to begin recording of the
sound input off some devices.
Available offline after the program is installed. Hit F1 when the Simple Radio Recorder is up on the screen.
- Sound card to provide sound input. (Sound card's support for "StereoMix" or "WaveOut" is required to record sound playback from the web browser or other running apps. More details.)
- Speakers for sound playback (not required for recording.)
- Windows XP SP3, or later OS.
- Minimum required RAM: 512MB.
- Free disk space to place recorded files. At least: 2GB.
- Hardware support for ACPI to be able to wake from suspended power state, such as sleep or hibernation (not required for recording.)
Free, if registered within first 30 days. Otherwise $9.99.
FREE if followed the EULA included in the installation package.
You may use this software for as long as specified in
the included EULA, make as many copies of the downloaded package as required, and distribute it among any people and organizations at no cost.
You are NOT ALLOWED to modify or rename any parts of the downloaded
package and/or the manual within it; distribute it under a different
title and/or author's name; repackage or re-distribute separate
components of the downloaded package; sell, rent or receive any
financial gain from this software, as well as register it with
unauthorized name obtained without making a purchase or a free license
provided by www.dennisbabkin.com.
The authors of this web site and of this particular software guarantee that this computer program does not contain any intentionally
deleterious or harmful material that may somehow adversely affect your system. All software posted on this web site
is custom-built computer programs
that were designed primarily for our personal use. We test it for some time before posting it here. In spite of that and due to the fact that we are
human, we do not exclude a possibility for this software to contain errors and unintended glitches that may present misinformation in programmatic sense
and/or may temporarily affect your computer's stability. If such is the case,
let us know through the feedback on this site
and we will do our best to
correct the problem and supply you with the latest update.
And last, by downloading and using this software you agree to do so "as is" without any implied or expressed liability from the authors and/or distributors of this software.
By downloading and installing this software you acknowledge that you
will not violate any copyright laws in effect in the country, county,
state and province that you reside in or acquire recorded material from.
You also agree to respect the rights of the owners and/or proprietors of
the recorded material and hold harmless the authors and distributors of
this software. Any material illegally obtained using this software is done so without
any knowledge of the aforementioned parties and should not be used as a
basis for litigation against the authors and/or distributors of this
software. All violations are subject to the copyright laws of the United
States Of America.
Check Frequently Asked Questions to find answers to yours
For updates & latest info follow us on Twitter
Support our efforts to create better software
We promise that the installation package that you download from this page will not contain any adware, marketing toolbars, or other "nuisance" software not associated with the product described on this page.
Report Errors and Glitches