|Compatibility:||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11 & Server 2003/R2/2008/R2/2012/R2/2016/2019 (32/64 bit)|
DescriptionThis utility will be handy for people who would like to leave their computers unattended for some time before automatically turning them off (logging off users, rebooting, hibernating or putting them into sleep mode). TOff can perform these tasks at a certain day and time (one time or every day), as well as after a certain period of mouse & keyboard, CPU or network inactivity with the seconds precision. TOff is unequivocally your ticket to save energy.
Need even more? We can customize it specifically for you, to meet your organization's needs.
But don't wait! Our carbon footprint grows out of control with each day.
Start small. Let's Save Energy!
- Can shut down, reboot or log off a user in almost every Windows-based operating system at a desired moment in time, or after a certain condition of inactivity.
- Any system that supports hibernation can be hibernated on timer.
(Hibernation is the power mode when your computer turns off having preserved all running programs that can be restored later.)
- Any system that supports a sleep mode can be sent into it on timer.
- Keeps track of the last operation, so that you can check if power operation occurred on time.
- TOff can be set to run every day, or every time a Windows user logs in.
- TOff can perform all of the above operations after a certain period of PC, CPU, or network inactivity.
- TOff can run in various safe modes to prevent unsafe execution of power operations.
- TOff can run from a command line to perform additional operations that gives extended control for developers & advanced users.
- You can save the state of the program in a Windows batch file to run TOff with the same settings later.
ScreenshotsReview the following screenshots of the TOff software:
ManualTo learn more see TOff Manual.
RequirementsRequires ACPI (Advanced Configuration and Power Interface) hardware support. Most modern computers will support this feature. available.
You may use this software for as long as you need it, make as many copies of the downloaded package as required, and distribute it among any people and organizations at no cost.
You are NOT ALLOWED to modify or rename any parts of the downloaded package and/or the manual within it; distribute it under a different title and/or author's name; repackage or re-distribute separate components of the downloaded package; sell, rent or receive any financial gain from this software.
And last, by downloading and using this software you agree to do so "as is" without any implied or expressed liability from the authors and/or distributors of this software.