Plain and simple tool to synchronize computer time over the Internet or over
a local network.
- Stays invisible for a user, practically not taking any system resources and network bandwidth to operate.
- Can synchronize time over the Internet using 16 predefined time servers, as well as lets you specify your own NTP servers.
- Can synchronize time on computers connected to a (local) network.
- Can communicate with remote machine(s) on a (local) network using a simple TCP/IP connection and perform the following tasks:
- Poll remote machine for availability and if successful retrieve the idle time and the CPU clock reading on that machine.
- Control the screen on a remote machine by turning it on and off, or activate a screen-saver.
- Perform the following power operations on a remote machine: shut-down, rebooting, logging-off remote users,
entering sleep mode and hibernation.
- Run a file, open a web page, or execute a system command on a remote machine.
- Lock the Work Station on a remote machine.
- Can repeat synchronization at a user defined time intervals.
- Works on a principle - "Set it and forget it".
To learn more see the
Requires Windows user account with administrative privileges.
Requires Internet/network connection for synchronization.
Totally free. Customization available
You may use this software for as long as you need it, make as many copies of the downloaded package as required, and distribute it among any people and organizations at no cost.
You are NOT ALLOWED to modify or rename any parts of the downloaded
package and/or the manual within it; distribute it under a different
title and/or author's name; repackage or re-distribute separate
components of the downloaded package; sell, rent or receive any
financial gain from this software.
The authors of this web site and of this particular software guarantee that this computer program does not contain any intentionally
deleterious or harmful material that may somehow adversely affect your system. All software posted on this web site
is custom-built computer programs
that were designed primarily for our personal use. We test it for some time before posting it here. In spite of that and due to the fact that we are
human, we do not exclude a possibility for this software to contain errors and unintended glitches that may present misinformation in programmatic sense
and/or may temporarily affect your computer's stability. If such is the case,
let us know through the feedback on this site
and we will do our best to
correct the problem and supply you with the latest update.
And last, by downloading and using this software you agree to do so "as is" without any implied or expressed liability from the authors and/or distributors of this software.
Check Frequently Asked Questions to find answers to yours
For updates & latest info follow us on Twitter
Support our efforts to create better software
We promise that the installation package that you download from this page will not contain any adware, marketing toolbars, or other "nuisance" software not associated with the product described on this page.
Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8/8.1/10/Server 2016 *
Report Errors and Glitches