|Compatibility:||Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8/8.1/10/Server 2016 *|
DescriptionPlain and simple tool to synchronize computer time over the Internet or over a local network.
- Stays invisible for a user, practically not taking any system resources and network bandwidth to operate.
- Can synchronize time over the Internet using 16 predefined time servers, as well as lets you specify your own NTP servers.
- Can synchronize time on computers connected to a (local) network.
- Can communicate with remote machine(s) on a (local) network using a simple TCP/IP connection and perform the following tasks:
- Poll remote machine for availability and if successful retrieve the idle time and the CPU clock reading on that machine.
- Control the screen on a remote machine by turning it on and off, or activate a screen-saver.
- Perform the following power operations on a remote machine: shut-down, rebooting, logging-off remote users, entering sleep mode and hibernation.
- Run a file, open a web page, or execute a system command on a remote machine.
- Lock the Work Station on a remote machine.
- Can repeat synchronization at a user defined time intervals.
- Works on a principle - "Set it and forget it".
ManualTo learn more see the tSync Manual.
FAQCheck Frequently Asked Questions to find answers to yours
Requires Internet/network connection for synchronization.
You may use this software for as long as you need it, make as many copies of the downloaded package as required, and distribute it among any people and organizations at no cost.
You are NOT ALLOWED to modify or rename any parts of the downloaded package and/or the manual within it; distribute it under a different title and/or author's name; repackage or re-distribute separate components of the downloaded package; sell, rent or receive any financial gain from this software.
And last, by downloading and using this software you agree to do so "as is" without any implied or expressed liability from the authors and/or distributors of this software.